Sunday, September 04, 2005

Not Everything is Logical

There are times in my life when I can't be logical about certain subjects. I really don't like that because I like to think things through to a logical conclusion. I was reminded of a Bible verse that speaks to that. The Creator of My Soul made me to be "unlogical" at times!

Proverbs 30:18-19 (New International Version)
18 "There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:
19 the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a maiden.


Love is not logical! It happens, you can't think straight, you marry, you have children, years later, you can still be "non-logical" when it comes to your soulmate! I am still in love with the husband of youth!

2 Comments:

Blogger MarkFarley said...

whats that got to do with New Orleans?

Is there anything in the bible that explains why your bumbling, stuttering, loser excuse for a president (who will be soon removed from office) cut the funding to the very people who were keeping New orleans safe?

11:16 AM  
Blogger chefmom said...

Mark,
Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read my blog! To answer your question, no.
Stop by again!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home