Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year's Thoughts

Pearl S. Buck
The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.


Every year at this time, I get excited about the possibilites and challenges that lie ahead in the new year. I anticipate somethings to be wonderful and somethings to be not so wonderful. By the time February 15th rolls around, the excitement of new beginnings wears off and it's just life as it was last year. This year my desire is to keep the newness all year long. Yes, I'd like to get those horrible mid-life, post baby pounds released from my body, exercise everyday, you know the drill! You probably have some things that you've vowed year after year that THIS will be the year that you will release those old habits, feelings or whatever plagues you!
2007 is a year that I will strive for excellence in all areas of my life. I might make a Squidoo lens about "Why I Am Not Coloring My Hair".

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home