Tuesday, December 06, 2005

First Things First

"Pray often, for prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God. and a scourge for Satan." - John Bunyan
When I am faced with an crisis in my life, I often forget to first get on my knees. I am quick to get opinions from all of my friends. If I could only remember to PRAY first and then seek out human comfort/advice.
I have just started getting up at 5:30 am to do 30 minutes on the treadmill. I feel so awesome from that early morning work-out! I have been using this time to pray for people and for my own family.
I am busy getting the cookie ingredients, recipes and a plan layed out for my cookie make and take this weekend. I am "teaching" this through our community service program. I find this is a great way to make connections within my community!
I have groceries in the truck waiting to be put away. If only the little elves would do that job for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home